Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx), or RTF document file format.
- Research Paper Content. Ensure that the paper focuses on the conference theme, Economy, Education, Technology, and Environment. Clearly state the objectives, methodology, results, and conclusions in the paper. Verify that the paper contributes new insights or findings to the field.
- The bibliography management for ICEETE follows the American Psychological Association 7th Edition. It is recommended to use the Mendeley application for bibliography writing and citations.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Writing Style and Format. Write the paper in clear and concise English, ensuring proper grammar and sentence structure. Utilize the prescribed conference template for formatting and citation style. Check for spelling and typographical errors. Ensure the paper adheres to the specified word limit.
- Review the paper's content, use plagiarism detection tools like Turnitin, and aim for a similarity index of less than 15% for originality.
- Organize the paper by ensuring it has a clear structure, including all necessary sections and proper headings and subheadings.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher at the address below.
The ICEETE Conference Series on Economy, Education, Technology, and Environment retains the copyright of all published papers. Any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the conference papers will be considered a violation of copyright. Permission to use the content of this conference series for any purpose must be obtained from the copyright owner.
At ICEETE (International Conference Series on Economy, Education, Technology, and Environment), we take data privacy and protection seriously. This Privacy Statement provides information on how we collect, use, and safeguard your personal information during your participation in our conference series.
- Information Collection. We may collect your personal information, including but not limited to your name, contact details, affiliation, and academic background, when you register for the ICEETE conference series. The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. We only collect the necessary information needed for your registration and conference participation.
- Use of Information. Your personal information is used solely for conference-related purposes, such as registration, attendee communication, program coordination, and publication of conference materials. We may also aggregate and anonymize the data for statistical analysis and research purposes.
- Data Security. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration. We ensure that our data storage and processing systems adhere to industry standards and best practices in data protection.
- Data Retention. We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. Once the purpose is fulfilled, we will securely dispose of or anonymize the data.
- Third-Party Disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside parties for marketing or commercial purposes. However, we may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in conducting the conference, such as conference partners, sponsors, or academic institutions involved in the review process.
- Rights and Choices. You have the right to review, update, or request the deletion of your personal information held by ICEETE. You may also choose to unsubscribe from our communications at any time.
- Links to External Websites. Our conference website may contain links to external websites for reference or additional resources. However, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review their respective privacy statements before providing any personal information.
- Updates to this Privacy Statement. We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in applicable laws or our conference series' practices. The updated version will be posted on the conference website, and your continued participation will signify your acceptance of the revised terms.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at [email@example.com]. By participating in the ICEETE conference series, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this Privacy Statement.